What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies.
- Login related cookies.
- Email newsletters related cookies.
- This site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies.
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook and YouTube will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Information we collect automatically
Yandex Cookies: For more information, visit yandex.com
- _ga Used to distinguish users.
- _gid Used to distinguish users.
- Login related cookies.
- _gat Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named dc_gtm
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time- WordPress also sets a few wp-settings-[UID] cookies. The number on the end is your individual user ID from the users database table. This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
- akm_mobile – stores whether a user has chosen to view the mobile version of a site.
- botdlang – used to track the language a user has selected to view popular blogs in.
- wordpress_logged_in* – used to check whether the current visitor is a logged in WordPress.com user.
– used to track whether or not a user has already performed an action.
- PHPSESSID To identify your unique session on the website
SESS To ensure that you are recognized when you move from page to page within the site and that any information you have entered is remembered.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: finmatex.com/about-us